Welcome to The Wessex Hotel
IMPORTANT UPDATE - COVID-19
The Hotel is open for business as usual, with safety precautions in place.
You can view our Covid-19 Policies and procedures here.
We will continuously monitor the situation and keep our website and social media up to date with any further updates.
We are very excited to welcome all of our guests back to the hotel.
Explore this varied and beautiful part of Somerset
The Wessex Hotel in Street, Somerset warmly welcomes you to enjoy our hospitality whilst exploring this varied and beautiful part of Somerset in the glorious, golden, West Country.
From the rugged hills and deep gorges surrounding Wookey Hole Caves and the famous Cheddar Gorge to rolling English countryside and riverside walks, Somerset is truly a jewel in the English crown.
The nearby historical town of Glastonbury and Cathedral City of Wells are close by, with Glastonbury Torr visible from the Hotel.
In need of retail therapy, then why not take a short walk across the road to Clarks Village retail outlet. This fantastic shopping village has many famous brand names offering great value, discounted goods for all the family.
Hotel policy regarding pets staying at the hotel
We are happy to allow pets to stay with their owners in the hotel, but we must insist on certain precautions to protect the hotel, other guests and the pets themselves.
Please adhere to the following for the duration of your stay.
- Dogs must remain on lead at all times whilst in the hotel and are only allowed in the reception area, the foyer and bedroom.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant or bar areas as food is served in these areas.
- If the animals foul on the hotel grounds, it is the owner’s responsibility to remove.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the hotel room under any circumstances.
- Pets are not permitted on the furniture (sofas, chairs etc.)
We appreciate your co-operation with the above and wish you and your pet a great stay with us here at the Wessex Hotel.